ONLINE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED NOW.
NO REGISTRATION = NO TRAINING AND NO GAME.
Registration policies of the AFL and therefore the BL&G
require that all players register online.
Fees for 2020:
- $120 per Player – All age groups (U9/U11/U13)
All payments will be taken online via the new online registration system.
- IF you do not recall your login details, Select “I would like to request my username and password”. An email will then be sent to you with a username and password. Use the details to then register using the option “I have participated in this Club before and have my username and password”
- Complete your details ensuring your details are correct and up to date.
- Complete Payment details to process your payment. Once this is completed you will receive an email to say that your registration is complete and a receipt email for payment made.
Training at Williamstown Oval starts…
- U13 1 Mar from 3.00pm to 4.30pm
- U11 25 Mar from 5.30pm
- U9 25 Mar from 5.30pm
Don’t forget that communication is essential in running any well organised club. Team App is the BDFC Juniors preferred way of communicating with parents. From newsletters to game times and everything in between.
Team App can be accessed on your smartphone, ipad and computer.
Please download it ASAP as it will become the major way we communicate with you.
To Download the App Search for Team App. Download it to your phone or device (It is free). Open the App then search for BDFC Juniors and select this icon. Or use this link on your computer www.bdfcjuniors.teamapp.com. You will then need to sign up to use this app and await approval.
For any further information please contact Junior Operations Manager Stacey Bratton 0439 755 517
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in 2020.